Video playerThis video player works best in IE if using a the Jaws or NVDA screen readers.
Jump media playerScreen reader helpThe next item is the video player
"People come to us to find out what things mean, find out the significance of things and, in many cases, find out the truth of things"
- First, ensuring that you quote or report the opinion accurately
- Second, ensuring that you correctly convey the broader meaning of the quote or opinion you report.
- The name, job title, description, age (if relevant) of the speaker
- The context in which the comments were made
- Details of dress, manner and so on that may provide important detail for your subsequent story.